Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Least Favorite Pose

Today in class Sweet Teacher asked us what our least favorite pose was. I answered incorrectly. I said frog, but I think my least favorite pose is warrior… sigh. Sometimes shoulder stand. Not headstand anymore…

It was interesting to think about it – I realized how it changes – from day to day, the thing that is hardest is different… the day the mood the moon...

She said, again, let go of that thing you’ve been holding onto which is no longer serving you. I have one particular huge thing to let go of… it seems she always says that at a critical point in that process.

I think I understand something today. About the transitory nature of struggle. And the transitory nature of letting go. This is what is hard for me today. This is what I need to let go of today…

Something as simple as locust.
Something as difficult as love...

Tomorrow it may be entirely different.

1 comment:

Marti MCausland said...

Warrior is pretty consistently my least favorite pose. Handstand is most frustrating.